What is the process to Join?
We are invitation only, so you must apply for an invitation. We will ask you many (required) questions, but these questions are only seen by the admins and they are to find out how well you will fit into the club. Only once we feel you would be a good fit will we actually invite you to join.
How does the club work?
If you’re new to the swinging lifestyle or just new to SCB, here are few ‘fun facts’ for you concerning the lifestyle and our society:
- There are a lot of organizations out there that are purely sex clubs and there’s nothing wrong with that, we’ve all been to them. With SCB, we wanted more that just sex. We wanted an adult social / sexual network and society. So that is what we are striving for here, but we want to do with class.
- Parties vary from party to party. We like to do themes (costume, time periods, location venues, etc.) but typically they usually involve us getting together and meeting for drinks, perhaps a game of pool or an activity of some type, then in our own time we make it up to the room, do some watching, do some playing, maybe eat some snacks, dance (in the nude), chill in the Jacuzzi or have an all out romp on all the furniture. Suffice it to say, we have a good time and we respect each other’s limits.
- A quality adult atmosphere will not have any pressure for you to do anything you don’t want to. Perhaps you walk up on a couple having sex and the lady grabs your hand and puts it on her breast to let you know she wants to be touched while she fucks. Perhaps someone turns a corner and locks on to you and grabs your ass while deeply kissing you. Anything can happen and nothing is taboo.
We don’t generally charge for parties unless they are a special event. The Membership Dues pay for parties and supplies at the parties. We know that not everyone can attend every event and we don’t expect you to. That’s why we offer multiple choices for membership dues so that you can find the one that best suits you. Perhaps you’ll only be attending a party once every two or three months, then you might opt for our quarterly plan as it offers you a discount that the monthly doesn’t.
We will start out offering one party per month and as the membership base grows, we will offer more parties per month and more options.
We encourage you to hook up with other members outside of the party events and have dinner, maybe have a threesome at one of your homes. This is meant to be an “adult social society”.
How are you different from other sex clubs?
- VETTING: The whole reason we founded Sex Club Boston was because the other clubs we had seen in the area did not vet (pre-screen) members before they joined. So first and foremost, we pre-screen everyone that comes in and existing members of the club have the ability to veto new member’s applications. Let’s face it, the swinging community is a small one so many people tend to know others and it’s important that you can trust those that you play with.
- FREE PARTIES: We do not specifically charge for parties (unless it’s a very special event). We are more concerned with the QUALITY of the members, than with the amount of money that is being exchanged. We do have membership dues, which cover the cost of the parties and the maintenance of the club, but there is no profit that we collect in the club. We are VERY picky on who we admit. No attitudes, no cockiness (well at least not the personality type), no disrespect, you must be sexy in personality.
- WE ARE A SOCIETY – NOT A SEX CLUB: We are a group of adults who have a common interest and want to delve not only into the obvious physical side of adult-hood but also the social aspect. We have dinner parties, we have drinks, we socialize as well enjoy each other physically. We also look out for each other and help one another where and when we can.
Can singles join?
Absolutely. However, we are strict about maintaining a balance of single females to single males so as not to overwhelm our genders.
Is it okay to meet up with other club members outside of the parties?
Absolutely! We encourage you to hook up with other members outside of the party events and have dinner, maybe have a threesome at one of your homes. This is meant to be an “adult social society”.
We know another sex club in Boston that hires prostitutes, does SCB?
Never! We have very strict guidelines and pride ourselves on our genuineness and cleanliness of the club atmosphere. Keep in mind, we are not ‘all about the sex’. Yes, we absolutely have some wild sex at our parties, but we also embrace the social aspect of connecting with like minded individuals as well.
What does it mean to be "vetted"?
Vetting someone means that we meet you in person, get to know you as well as we can during a Meet & Greet and determine if you”ll be a good fit for the club. This process is not optional and we do not make exceptions. We take our club and its members comfort and safety very important.
NOTE: You will not be allowed to join until you ARE vetted.
What does the club provide at parties?
We provide protection, music, atmosphere, lube, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
What is The Salacium?
The Salacium is our private members area. It is where members can learn more about each other, communicate and keep up with current events.
Why were denied membership? Why was our profile deleted?
We take our members desires and interests very seriously. Members have the ability to vote and notify us if you fall into our exclusion policies:
- PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN APPROVED MAY BE BANNED IF
- Significantly offend another club member
- Act inappropriately during a party (this includes being drunk at the party)
- Do not treat others with respect
- PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED MIGHT BE EXCLUDED FROM MEMBERSHIP IF
- The general populous does not find you appealing to the group (this has to be a >50% consensus)
- You or your partner were out of line or disrespectful of others at a Meet and Greet
- You are single and we do not have an opposite gender to balance the club
- You clearly do not take care of yourself (body, hygiene, appearance)
Is the club just about sex?
Our club is much more than a “sex club”, it is a society of adults who have a common interest and want to delve not only into the obvious physical side of adult-hood but also the social aspect. We have dinner parties, we have drinks, we socialize as well enjoy each other physically. We also look out for each other and help one another where and when we can.
How safe is the website? Will my pictures show up on Google?
Your privacy (as well as ours) is the utmost concern to us. Our website has a secure encrypted certificate (SSL), only our members can access any information in the site. Your personal details (such as email) is ONLY accessible to the four owners of the club. Additionally, when a member leaves we permanently delete their photographs and information.
How old are the club members?
We have a wide range of ages in the club. Starting from 20 up to 52. The average in our club is around 32 years old.
Will there be creepy guys leering around?
Absolutely not! We have a VERY strict policy for making others uncomfortable. We normally have at least two body guards watching the party at all times and will not hesitate to ask someone to leave if they are making someone uncomfortable.
Are all body types permitted to join?
It really depends on what our members find attractive. Most of our members are height/weight proportionate. Personality can greatly affect your sex appeal, so if you have few extra pounds but are a very fun person and have a great personality… Chances are you won’t have a problem.